With the continuing concern for the COVID-19 virus, our staff is working hard to provide a safe environment for each patient as they enter our office. With your health in mind, Oculoplastic & Orbital Consultants has the following COVID-19 safety protocols:
- We limit the number of guests in the office at one time by spacing out appointments and adjusting our waiting room layouts to maintain safe distances.
- To maintain proper social distancing, only guardians of minors, interpreters, or a caregiver may accompany a patient during their visit.
- Staff and patients are required to wear personal protective equipment (masks) during their visit with us.
- We have installed protective barriers to minimize contact with staff; and
- We sanitize exam rooms, surgery spaces, and other high-traffic areas before and after each appointment.
Please contact our office with any questions or concerns regarding our response to the COVID-19 virus.